The entire forum in one post

1. 50% of people hate micros, 40% hate the people who hate micros, 10% wish everyone could just get along.

2. Swag in any given cache tends to go from awesome to trash over time. This is worth complaining about.

3. There is no rating system. There might be one someday. at least 90% of this forum is dedicated to this debate.

4. Sometimes caches are mistaken for bombs. It's very exciting when this happens

5. unique cache containers can be seen here: http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php?showtopic=62421. It's one of the best parts of the whole website.

6. Everyone wants assurance that they are no longer a "noob." People's comments on the internet are a good thing to find your identity in.

7. Signature item pictures. "I'll show you mine if you'll show me yours..."

8. GPSr questions. As far as I can tell, no one's GPS actually ever works. Also, no one knows how to post in the right forum.

9. Complaining. Because ranting and raving about park-and-grabs on the internet is more effective than not looking for them.

10. Everyone wishes they were out caching instead of looking at these boring, redundant message boards. I know I do.

Edited by Hammerkill Saga