GSAK FindStatGen Counties Map

I have seen a number of people that say they use GSAK and INATN for their stats.

Now that INATN is gone many of those people can't get the UK Counties map for their profile stats.

I have written a (not so short) tutorial on how to use the FindStatGen GSAK macro to display the UK Counties map.

I haven't gone into the intricacies of the macro for anything except the maps as I believe that playing is half the fun! Anyway...

Please feel free to have a look and let me know (constructively - be nice, it took me two hours to write!) what you think:

http://www.ukgcpodcast.com/gsak-fsg-macro/

Collin

Left a comment with an easier way to install macros.

If you associate .gsk files with gsak, you can just double click to install. GSAK will copy the .gsk file to the correct folder and you don't even need to close GSAK for this to work. This also keeps Vista and Windows 7 happy as GSAK stores the data in your profile folder.

OooH Eeeerr Missus !!!!

Became a premium member only a few weeks ago and and downloaded GSAK.

Then I started messing about with PQ's/GSAK/GSAK macros.

This thread had the final info that I needed.

My new profile page has just blown me away.

Now I've got all those blank areas to colour in (standby for South Wales next week).

Cheers Guys.

Is there a problem with the UK county maps at the moment?

I've updated my PQ this evening and ran the GSAK macro that has worked fine for some while now, but it fails to produce the UK county map.

Looking at the profiles of others that have posted in this thread doesn't show any UK maps either, so not sure if it's just me or not...

Russ

There does indeed seem to be a problem......and also with the GSAK website.