Website Changes

Cool I have never seen that before,, The pages take for ever to load but thanks for posting
That's the Internet Archive site, better known as the Wayback machine. Its a lot of fun to explore various websites there. Its also a useful spot for seeing changes in the geocaching guidelines.
Cool I have never seen that before,, The pages take for ever to load but thanks for posting
That's the Internet Archive site, better known as the Wayback machine. Its a lot of fun to explore various websites there. Its also a useful spot for seeing changes in the geocaching guidelines.

Lol, I will try it.

why?

Gonna explain below. Just including this post to show spongy that you can reply to multiple posts at once.

Yes I did, I linked to it.

You linked to the report of a site feature, not a site bug.

yaa.

You can reply to multiple posts by clicking the Quote button at the bottom of each post. I suspect you are fully aware of this. Me thinks you are wiser than you let on oh spongy one.

why?

Gonna explain below. Just including this post to show spongy that you can reply to multiple posts at once.

Yes I did, I linked to it.

You linked to the report of a site feature, not a site bug.

yaa.

You can reply to multiple posts by clicking the Quote button at the bottom of each post. I suspect you are fully aware of this. Me thinks you are wiser than you let on oh spongy one.

1. I know, but how?

2. I think it is a bug, there is an e-mail link and a contact link, that may seem confusing to some people like me.

3. I don't like that feacher because I get confused where each message ends when quoting multi quote messages.

Please remain on topic. Finding and discussing things found using the Wayback Machine can be a fun topic. Thank you.

True, but then if we stuck entirely to that it would pretty much belong in that other section that we don't want to talk about. :laughing:

What section?

My goodness! I didn't realize how much GC had changed since I first started. At least it's still pretty friendly.

I clicked the news link to the slashdot.org article, from 9/25/2000 (which I read at the time it was published, though it would take over two years for me to go get my own GPS and get started on this thing) I have to say Slashdot has fared far worse - it's a festival of bloated javascript. Well done, Lackeys, please keep GC simple!

My goodness! I didn't realize how much GC had changed since I first started. At least it's still pretty friendly.

I clicked the news link to the slashdot.org article, from 9/25/2000 (which I read at the time it was published, though it would take over two years for me to go get my own GPS and get started on this thing) I have to say Slashdot has fared far worse - it's a festival of bloated javascript. Well done, Lackeys, please keep GC simple!

Please start a new thread next time. Thanks.

Why???????

Why???????

Lol

That post is on topic. You could learn from that. In the meantime, please leave the moderating to the professionals*. Thank you.

*I do not mean "professionals" in the Ashnikes sense of being paid a six figure salary to watch over an internet hobby forum. I mean "professionals" in the sense of knowing how to do it.

Why???????

That is hijacking.

That post is on topic. You could learn from that. In the meantime, please leave the moderating to the professionals*. Thank you.

*I do not mean "professionals" in the Ashnikes sense of being paid a six figure salary to watch over an internet hobby forum. I mean "professionals" in the sense of knowing how to do it.

Sorry.

Why???????

That is hijacking.

Not the way I saw it. It was conversation that related to the old geocaching.com web pages and how they compared to another site. Conversations sometimes wander.