Restore my Ignore-List

wudyablo2

English:

I´ve had about 400 Caches in my Ignore-list and wanted to set them active.

Therefore I deleted my Ignore-list. Now, the Caches are still invisible and my Ignore-list is gone.

I have no idea how I could figure out the name of the 400 caches of the Ignore-list, but I want them back.

Is there any change to set all Caches from the deleted ignore-list to active?

I hope anyone could help me.

Deutsch:

Ich hatte ca. 400 Caches in meiner Ignore List. Jetzt habe ich aber 3 davon gefunden und wollte sie loggen. Die Caches werden mir aber nirgends angezeigt, auch nicht bei der gefunden-Liste meines Mitcachers. Da es tschechische Caches waren, hab ich mir den Namen nicht gemerkt und kann sie so auch nicht suchen.

Dann hab ich mir gedacht, daß ich einfach die Ignore-List lösche und alle Caches wieder sehen kann.

Leider war dem jetzt nicht so, weil jetzt die Ignore-List weg ist aber alle ursprünglich darin enthaltenen Caches immer noch auf der Blacklist sind.

Wie kann ich sie jemals wieder anzeigen?

Ich hoffe, jemand hat eine Idee.

I can't find any function that will restore the list except, maybe, just creating a new Bookmark List with the same name. Doubt it will work.

If I remember right, the Ignore List (Bookmark List) was created for you by the system. Maybe a reviewer or Groundspeak can help here.

P.S. I'd be interested in a way to create a PQ of ignored caches. Since, by default, the PQ system actually does "ignore" ignored caches, it just doesn't work. Maybe a special PQ could be created that would ONLY return ignored caches.

I can't find any function that will restore the list except, maybe, just creating a new Bookmark List with the same name. Doubt it will work.

no it doesn't :)

this a definite and MAGOR bug of the website. deleting the ignore list bookmark list should either actually remove all contained caches from the ignore list, or should not be possible at all.

apparently the same thing happens with bookmark lists with the "notify" option enabled. you can delete the bookmark list, but you will continue to receive the emails.

If you ignore another cache, does it recreate the Ignore List? Do all the caches then show up that were previously there?

no, it creates a new, empty list.

you can still unignore the previously ignored caches by going to their listing and click the "ignore" link again. but there's no way to know which caches you have ignored then.