Check out these icons!

AtwellFamily

Cache Type Series

These are the newest Cache Type/Icon coins and we believe the nicest when it comes to design. That of course is our impartial opinion. Groundspeak has decided to replace their original series (which we produced as well) with these new designs.

Of course they have the well recognized icon from geocaching.com but the artist elements around the icons is what makes these coins even better. These design elements didn't stop on the front. Even though the back is the same for all 5 coins the colors change to match the artwork on the front making each coin design unique.

The five coins are:

• Traditional Cache

• Multi Cache

• Mystery/Ouzzle Cachce

• MEGA/Event Cache

• Earthcache

Below are the front of each deign in satin silver which will be available by out distributors also. The other version, satin gold and copper will only be available at CacheAddict.com.

2ATF351-SS-Fl.PNG2ATF432-SS-Fl.PNG2ATF437-SS-Fl.PNG2ATF433-SS-Fl.PNG2ATF438-SS-Fl.PNG

These are not jut icon coins, check out the artwork on in behind the icon as well as the artwork on the back. Trust me when I say these are beautiful!

2ATF351-SG-Bl.PNG2ATF432-SG-Bl.PNG2ATF437-SG-Bl.png2ATF433-SG-Bl.PNG2ATF438-SG-Bl.png

Oh...and did I mention if you use discount code "CACHETYPE" you get free shipping on orders of 5 or more of these coins?

Edited by Atwell Family

These are not jut icon coins, check out the artwork on in behind the icon as well as the artwork on the back. Trust me when I say these are beautiful!

Oh...and did I mention if you use discount code "CACHETYPE" you get free shipping on orders of 5 or more of these coins?

No you didn't. <_< If you had, I would've. :( Can I do it now??

CACHETYPE! :D

What is the diameter of these coins?

I'll fix this tomorrow. They all should have a specification tab and they don't.

Here is that info and more;

Specifications

Size: 1.75" (45mm)

Thickness: 3.5mm

Editions: Satin Silver, Satin Gold, Copper

Designer(s): Jackalgirl

Trackable: www.geocaching.om

Edited by Atwell Family

My Satin Silver set arrived today. They look great!! Wish I could've afforded the Satin Gold set, too.

I love coins that are all about caching and that's just what these are! The colors are beautiful and the satin finish really looks elegant. Love the icons, too! I think the purple mystery coin is my favorite, but I'm not parting with any of them. Thanks Mike and Jackalgirl. :D