Our maps have disappeared!

Please could someone help us?

For the last 24 hours, we have had no visible maps on 'www.geocaching.com'. The 'search for caches' feature is working fine, but when swapping to 'map it' we get the following:

Image1-8.jpg

We are using Mozilla Firefox on Windows Vista

Any help is much appreciated! Many thanks!

I don't know the answer, but a couple of things to try to eliminate some possible causes. Have you got Greasemonkey and scripts running? Could be something there is stopping the screen displaying properly. Click on View on the menu bar and tick the Status Bar, you should then see a little monkey face in the bottom right corner of the screen. Click it to disable Greasemonkey and refresh the page. Try the map again. Other thing to try is the new Beta maps (link above the map to the right). See if that map opens.

Chris

Graculus

Volunteer UK Reviewer for geocaching.com

UK Geocaching Information & Resources website www.follow-the-arrow.co.uk

Geocaching.com Knowledge Books

Hi Chris

Many thanks for your suggestions. I've tried both with partial success. I had no Greasemonkey scripts running, so there was nothing to disable. The Beta maps open in a new window (so at least I can view the maps), but still nothing in the 'normal' map mode.

James

Do you have any other add-on's installed? NoScript (and similar others) could potentially cause this.