Kindle Konnection

kaala

I don't have a kindle but I've thought about getting one. I believe that you can download a pdf to kindle. MacOS will let you create a pdf of anything that can be printed. If you have a PC perhaps there is something similar. The nice thing about a pdf is that it captures the images, as opposed to a text file.

I don't have a kindle but I've thought about getting one. I believe that you can download a pdf to kindle. MacOS will let you create a pdf of anything that can be printed. If you have a PC perhaps there is something similar. The nice thing about a pdf is that it captures the images, as opposed to a text file.

There are several printer drivers available that will create a PDF file through the Windows print dialogue.

If you already have the kindle this won't help you much, but if not, get yourself a nook. I have hacked mine and it operates just like a droid tablet, which means I can download any of the caching apps. Personally, I use cachemate.

What browser do they use on the Nook? Did you come up with the hack, or is it available on the internet?

If you already have the kindle this won't help you much, but if not, get yourself a nook. I have hacked mine and it operates just like a droid tablet, which means I can download any of the caching apps. Personally, I use cachemate.

What browser do they use on the Nook? Did you come up with the hack, or is it available on the internet?

I'm no where near smart enough to come up with this type of hack. Here is where I found the instructions.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=872490