Charter Member

shuccrum

What's the definition of a charter member and how do you become one?

You don't unless you have a time machine.

It was the folks that first became Premium Members within 1 year of when they were first offered in March of 2002 and have paid each year since.

Other than the Jelly of the month - no special benefits over Premium. :rolleyes:

It was the folks that first became Premium Members within 1 year of when they were first offered in March of 2002 and have paid each year since.

Other than the Jelly of the month - no special benefits over Premium. :rolleyes:

Mmmm..peach mango caramel....

You have been a member over a month before, I joined.I also see you are a premium member but evidently didn't get it early in the game. When they asked for a little help in getting started, I sent in my $30 not knowing there would be premium benefits down the line. I am a retired school teacher and know that for young teachers $30 was a lot of money. Sorry you are not a charter member even if it means very little except to me. Dick and Arlene Bremerton, WA

JotM is a platinum perk, not a charter perk. There are only two ways that charter membership differs from premium; you are listed as a charter member and you are immune from any future price increases. Edited by sbell111

Is there any truth to the rumor that Jeremy sticks his finger in each jar to taste test it?

Is there any truth to the rumor that Jeremy sticks his finger in each jar to taste test it?
No.

He uses a toe.

:ph34r:

No.

He uses a toe.

I thought the toe was used for the jam not the jelly. :blink:

No.

He uses a toe.

I thought the toe was used for the jam not the jelly. :blink:
You are, of course, correct.

I was getting the Jelly of the Month Club, a Charter Member Benefit, mixed up with the Jam of the Month Club, a Platinum Member Benefit.

My bad.