this user is currently inactive.

I'm familiar with seeing non-validated user status but this is the first time I've seen:

E-Mail Address: The "send message" feature is disabled because this user is currently inactive.

Maybe I've missed the latest update status but is this a new description or a specific designation separate from non-validated?

I'm familiar with seeing non-validated user status but this is the first time I've seen:

E-Mail Address: The "send message" feature is disabled because this user is currently inactive.

Maybe I've missed the latest update status but is this a new description or a specific designation separate from non-validated?

And this is a surprise post rapture?

And this is a surprise post rapture?

Vinny & Sue probably took over their caches already :laughing:

Perhaps they should get off the couch. Find a hobby or something. The surgeon General says that inactivity can lead to all kinds of health issues.

If a member writes to Groundspeak and asks for their account to be disabled, the resulting profile status is "inactive member."

Thank you for the serious reply. I'm not surprised that someone would request to be inactivated I've just never seen the designation. Kind of sets up the a wonderstance if they will ever return.