What in the hell is wrong with reviewers in Germany?

We have been trying for WEEKS now to get caches listed!

It seems the reviewers have a look at waiting caches every week or so, and then maybe write a note to tell you something is wrong. And then wait a week or two to look at it again!

What is worse is the God complex one reviewer in particular seems to have. If your reply isn't a perfect German form letter, he gets confused as to what you are trying to say. And then it's another week before he replies to you!

What the f*** is going on here?!?!!???

I'm normally not short like this, but this has been going on for a f***ing month!

Edited by Team WorldTour

We have been trying for WEEKS now to get caches listed!

It seems the reviewers have a look at waiting caches every week or so, and then maybe write a note to tell you something is wrong. And then wait a week or two to look at it again!

What is worse is the God complex one reviewer in particular seems to have. If your reply isn't a perfect German form letter, he gets confused as to what you are trying to say. And then it's another week before he replies to you!

What the f*** is going on here?!?!!???

I'm normally not short like this, but this has been going on for two f***ing months!

Oh my! Such language, and anger!

Are you sure you checked the box to enable the cache page, so that the reviewer will see it?

See this recent thread.

There was a recent site update, and now you need to check the box on the cache page. It is not checked by default.

Please check your cache page, and make sure you have it checked, or the reviewer will never see it.

Since you were in Germany you may not have had the proper papers to present to the reviewers(aka authorities). But given your demeanor, I would intentionally write down your screen name and notify other reviewers to, by email, not to approve anything by you. Your blacklisted and would never have known it.

Have you considered starting your own website of say geoharrasers.com where you insult and offend everyone you interact with?

PS. Germany does not have police brutatilty laws. They use repeater sticks that do the hitting for them. Be careful whom you piss off once you leave this country.

Since you were in Germany you may not have had the proper papers to present to the reviewers(aka authorities). But given your demeanor, I would intentionally write down your screen name and notify other reviewers to, by email, not to approve anything by you. Your blacklisted and would never have known it.

Have you considered starting your own website of say geoharrasers.com where you insult and offend everyone you interact with?

PS. Germany does not have police brutatilty laws. They use repeater sticks that do the hitting for them. Be careful whom you piss off once you leave this country.

:lol: