My Finds PQ saying ready for download, but it's not there

digitalformula

Hi all,

Is anyone else having trouble with their 'My Finds' PQ lately?

Last time I ran the PQ I got the email saying the file was ready to download - no problem there. The results weren't available, though, so I guessed maybe I'd deleted the results by accident as I'd been doing some results cleanup.

Today, however, I submitted the 'My Finds' PQ again, got the email as usual, but still there's no file available for download. In other words, on the PQ page, there's a single file available for download and it's the results of another PQ I ran recently.

This is the second time this has happened and I'm now sure it's not something I've done wrong as I definitely haven't deleted the results.

Anyone else seeing this?

Thanks

The MyFinds PQ file isn't emailed.

It's only an email to tell you it's available to download from your PQ page.

http://www.geocaching.com/pocket/default.aspx second tab "Ready for Download"

Worked OK for me yesterday.

Yeah I know the file isn't emailed - I've been running it for 2 years now.

What I meant was that on the PQ ready for download page there's no My Finds PQ available, despite getting an email saying the file is ready for download. The only file there is a single PQ that I created manually some time ago.

The PQ file isn't able to be deleted, once it's on the download page.

Yup, that's what I thought. Confirms that there's something wrong with the site or my account, then. :)

It only last for a few days and then in automatically deleted. Did you wait to long?

It's listed on the second tab for 6 days.

You can renew/re-run it after 3 days, and it's reset to 6 days.

The PQ file isn't able to be deleted, once it's on the download page.

Yup, that's what I thought. Confirms that there's something wrong with the site or my account, then. :)

It only last for a few days and then in automatically deleted. Did you wait to long?

Nope. I ran it yesterday a few minutes before I posted the original message but the download link never became available on the PQ page.

Also, here are some screen shots of the geocaching.com pages I'm talking about (just so there's no confusion about what I mean).

This image is the page that shows when I last submitted the My Finds PQ:

my-finds.jpg

This image is the page that shows the PQ files I currently have available for download. As you can see, there's no My Finds PQ available there:

my-caches.jpg