[FEATURE] Virtual Cache Option for challanges

wuliwup

Many of us still want the virtuals back. You gave us the "Challenges". Most of us are not satisfied with this faltering solution.

So therefore maybe I have a suggestions, that would be acceptable compromise for all parties in the community:

Add an option (checkbox) "Virtual Cache" to a challenge. People (premium members) now can vote, if they think this challange would be also a good virtual. With enough votes (checked checkboxes), the challenge will become visible in the cache section and will also counted as a cache in the statistics.

Edited by wuliwup

the challenge will become visible in the cache section and will also counted as a cache in the statistics.

It is interesting that I immediately had the feeling that this posting comes from either Austria or Germany ..........

I am a fan of virtuals myself, but for me it is irrelevant to which counters their completion contributes.

As long as there exists no ownership, no control over the completion logs, not enough flexibility in designing challenges

(only photos as the only requirement) challenges never ever will come close to the old virtuals.

Cezanne