NEW SALE! 10 unique trackables $25.00!

avroair

That's right! 10 unique trackables for $25.00, none are duplicated. They make great travelers and each has a unique icon. Shipping is $6.00 for North America and $10.00 outside North America. There are NO micro geocoins, just trackable tags with an icon.

I have 15 packages ready to go, first come first served, email me through my profile if interested! Did I mention they make great travelers? Or door prizes for events? Or cheap additions to travel bug races? The packages are already made up so I don't have an exact inventory of each one. No pm's please.

They were the complete items - trackable tags, in various designs, with tracking numbers all ready to be activated and attached to items ready for travel.

It was a good deal but I'm fairly sure it's now finished because another cacher tried to get some a couple of weeks back but was told that there were none left on this offer.

Keep an eye on this forum's topics - good deals on trackables appear from time to time.

MrsB