Pocket queries showing up as waypoints not geocaches in basecamp

Geo-Hawk

I dont know if this is a basecamp or pocket query issue, but in the last day or two all previously undownloaded caches show up as waypoints. When I go back and download an older pocket query, all the old caches(already in basecamp I assume) show up as caches but any new caches show up as waypoints. If if is a new pocket query where none of the caches have been down loaded before they all show up as waypoints. So I cant look up descriptions, hints, logs or mark them as found on the gpsr when the appear as waypoints.........any thoughts.

Geo-Hawk

I see that you have your GPX version set to 1.0.1 in your account settings. Garmin devices and software - including BaseCamp - cannot handle the additional tags in version 1.0.1 and as such caches show up as waypoints with this version. You will need to set your GPX version back to version 1.0 for BaseCamp to recognize the caches.

I see that you have your GPX version set to 1.0.1 in your account settings. Garmin devices and software - including BaseCamp - cannot handle the additional tags in version 1.0.1 and as such caches show up as waypoints with this version. You will need to set your GPX version back to version 1.0 for BaseCamp to recognize the caches.

I am having the same issue. How do i change the gpx version?

I am having the same issue. How do i change the gpx version?

On your account details page, there's a section at the bottom titled Your Preferences. The GPX version is the last item on that page.

OK, so how does this explain two totally fresh downloads..two pocket queries both done within an hour of each other, 500 odd caches found..but only a few of them showing as Geocaches in Basecamp, the rest show as waypoints

I have checked my preferences and I have version 1.0 of GPX set