Remove "indistinct" find

geocat_

Reread my post and look at the link to another forum thread that will give you an easier way.

Found a link to mygeocaching.com but didn't see anything on that site that allows you to upload a .gpx file.

They wrote it wrong. Add profile after mygeocaching

Edited by jellis

Reread my post and look at the link to another forum thread that will give you an easier way.

Found a link to mygeocaching.com but didn't see anything on that site that allows you to upload a .gpx file.

Found it and deleted it! Thanks for the help!!!

OK I must admit I am totally confused. I have the same issue with more finds than distinct caches. I read the other forum post that you refer to but it is vague and confusing as well. Do I create an account on MyGeocaching.com? And then add a profile?

Sorry for being the idiot tonight :)

Just ignore me I figured it out. The proper site is mygeocachingprofile.com worked wonders

Edited by FunkyCachers