"Premium Member Only" Caches

Locke72

I wonder why some Caches are for Premium Members Only. For my opinion this is not the meaning of Geocaching. What is the difference to "Normal" Members?!

Geocachers, who needs it exclusive, can open their own "Private Exquisite Geocaching Community"! Geocaching should be for EVERYONE who is interested in, not only for a few selected Snobs.

Are the people, who hides Caches for Premium Members Only, thinking that they are something better?! They pay not for exclusiveness, rather for a few exclusive functions!

Edited by Locke72

I wonder why some Caches are for Premium Members Only. For my opinion this is not the meaning of Geocaching. What is the difference to "Normal" Members?!

Geocachers, who needs it exclusive, can open their own "Private Exquisite Geocaching Community"! Geocaching should be for EVERYONE who is interested in, not only for a few selected Snobs.

Are the people, who hides Caches for Premium Members Only, thinking that they are something better?! They pay not for exclusiveness, rather for a few exclusive functions!

This is the "Feature Discussions and Suggestions" forum. What feature or suggestion are you proposing?

If you only intended to post yet another tired old rant against PMO caches, you should do a search of the forums in order to find other rants of this sort.

B.

Edited by Pup Patrol

This is the "Feature Discussions and Suggestions" forum. What feature or suggestion are you proposing?

If you only intended to post yet another tired old rant against PMO caches, you should do a search of the forums in order to find other rants of this sort.

B.

Ok, i re-posted it in "Geocaching Topics".

Edited by Locke72