Furry Geocachers

Tamara Rose

i know that there are furries all over the world. i am also aware that a few of us geo cache. so i thought this could be a place we could meet and talk on line. so who else is out there * waves*

The furry fandom is a subculture interested in fictional anthropomorphic animal characters with human personalities and characteristics.[1] Examples of anthropomorphic attributes include exhibiting human intelligence and facial expressions, the ability to speak, walk on two legs, and wear clothes. Furry fandom is also used to refer to the community of people who gather on the Internet and at conventions.[2]

i know that there are furries all over the world. i am also aware that a few of us geo cache. so i thought this could be a place we could meet and talk on line. so who else is out there * waves*

The furry fandom is a subculture interested in fictional anthropomorphic animal characters with human personalities and characteristics.[1] Examples of anthropomorphic attributes include exhibiting human intelligence and facial expressions, the ability to speak, walk on two legs, and wear clothes. Furry fandom is also used to refer to the community of people who gather on the Internet and at conventions.[2]

yes that is all correct. but furries have hobbies too. i am one and i geocache and i know several others

• Funny 1

Furries isn't anything in particular. Its whatever the furry wants it to be. It's different for everyone. Don't be an idiot.

And I also geocaching furry as well :3 I can't remember the guys name but there was another guy on here the used to post pics of him in fursuit while out caching cute little raccoon

• Funny 1

Oh, cool! I toyed around with a rabbit character for a while before I made my 'sona and settled on an Eastern Quoll. ^^

DADs are really cute too. ^^

Yup Still here just dont get on much any more... my main sona... is a serval i have a few side sonas one of which is a DAD

• Funny 1