DNF Suggestion?

TheElliottClan2012

I am fairly new to Geo caching and i am currently a basic member but i will shortly be going premium.

May i suggest an idea about the web page that when you post a DNF log then an icon should appear on the map page like the "smiley face" does when you find it or a "star" does if you own the cache therefore making it more visual when looking for caches to do. I feel this should be available to all members.

In addition to this for premium members may i suggest that when you log a DNF then a list populates of all the DNF's that you have made so that you can quickly go back and check them in the future. Also this list should have a facility to add notes to each DNF so you can remember where you looked or what you saw or found etc

I hope you dont mind me making this suggestion i just thought it would add to the overall experience.

Thank you

Paul

I am fairly new to Geo caching and i am currently a basic m

In addition to this for premium members may i suggest that when you log a DNF then a list populates of all the DNF's that you have made so that you can quickly go back and check them in the future. Also this list should have a facility to add notes to each DNF so you can remember where you looked or what you saw or found etc

I hope you dont mind me making this suggestion i just thought it would add to the overall experience.

Thank you

Paul

If you go your profile and select Geocaches you can view all caches by all log types. Archive, Attended, Didn't find it, Enable Listing, Found it, Needs Archived, Needs Maintenance, Owner Maintenance, Post Reviewer Note, Submit for Review, Temporarily Disable Listing, Update Coordinates, Will Attend, Write note, All Logs

Thank you

Paul

If you go your profile and select Geocaches you can view all caches by all log types. Archive, Attended, Didn't find it, Enable Listing, Found it, Needs Archived, Needs Maintenance, Owner Maintenance, Post Reviewer Note, Submit for Review, Temporarily Disable Listing, Update Coordinates, Will Attend, Write note, All Logs

Doesn't do much for those of us who would like to see our DNF's on the maps, though.

It would be nice to see our DNF's on the map for when we're planning cache excursions, rather than having to click through the list of dnf's in our profile.

B.

Thank you

Paul

Doesn't do much for those of us who would like to see our DNF's on the maps, though.

It would be nice to see our DNF's on the map for when we're planning cache excursions, rather than having to click through the list of dnf's in our profile.

B.

Was it a dream, or did one of the past map versions offer this?