Check in

priscilla84

If I understand correctly, you want the ability to log finds for your friends...who you say are caching with you.

Is that right?

Fist and foremost, each cacher is responsible for posting their own logs, and for the content of those logs.

Secondly, the possibilities for abuse are enormous...maybe even ginormous!

But, (if this ever becomes a possible logging method), I'll pay you $1 per cache found to add me to your list of 'users who are with you'.

How about something like "team field notes"

A group will grant each other permission to have a list on their log page that works like the trackables dipping, except it shows all the other cacher accounts that have proactively granted permission to appear on the list.

You can "dip" the other cachers, except that instead of logging a find, it sends them a field note; this still puts the onus on them to transform it into a find.

I like the "team field notes" idea. I sometimes end up using my field notes to email a list of our finds to the other people in our group. It would be nice if I could just share those field notes with them, so we could both create our own logs from the shared field notes.

How about something like "team field notes"

A group will grant each other permission to have a list on their log page that works like the trackables dipping, except it shows all the other cacher accounts that have proactively granted permission to appear on the list.

You can "dip" the other cachers, except that instead of logging a find, it sends them a field note; this still puts the onus on them to transform it into a find.

I like this...