Dashboard Lifetime count with Explorist GC v2.15

On my Explorist GC I went into my Setting.xml file and changed <Setting name="GEOCACHES_FOUND" type="int">589</Setting> to match my lifetime found. The problem is when I make another find, the count doesn't update. Just seeing if anyone has ran into this problem or figured how to fix it?

@jbuyense

I changed the GS_LIFE_TIME_FOUND field in settings.xml and it works for me.

Cheers,

Tyreless

It's a regression bug, it doesn't update the geoaching dashboard screen after you find a cache in version 2.15.

It WILL UPDATE though Tools/Geocaching Summary however you'll still have to edit an xml file to get the total to match your current find as Magellan didn't include a way to manually change the geocache lifetime find count within the unit (learn from Garmin Magellan, learn from Garmin). Having to edit xml files is something no one should have to do. Bad Magellan bad.

Yes, you can manually change the xml files to read whatever count you want, but that's not a solution.

Edited by gpsblake

I'm having a different issue but the same.... My total that shows up on my dash board is 35 caches off from the true number. In the stats the lifetime found it correct. Is there a way to make them match... unfortunately for the awards the unit is using the number on the dashboard and not the lifetime one and it's fun for us newbies to see the awards and see what we have accomplished.