[BUG] Decimal variables

haggaeus

Recently I discovered Waterway Locks, Planes and Lifts category - great for my canal kayaking trips (when I am not using the locks and I'm portaging my kayak around them, I can at least waymark them). There is a varaiable Elevation Difference in meters, I am taking the values from my Grand Canal Guide book, converting them from feet to meters, and the website keeps rounding them to whole numbers (but displaying them with two decimal places!)

Checked another random category with height variable: Man-made Waterfalls and it seems to suffer from the same problem (8ft =2.00m).

Recently I discovered Waterway Locks, Planes and Lifts category - great for my canal kayaking trips (when I am not using the locks and I'm portaging my kayak around them, I can at least waymark them). There is a varaiable Elevation Difference in meters, I am taking the values from my Grand Canal Guide book, converting them from feet to meters, and the website keeps rounding them to whole numbers (but displaying them with two decimal places!)

Checked another random category with height variable: Man-made Waterfalls and it seems to suffer from the same problem (8ft =2.00m).

I think the problem may be the type of variable that was setup from the beginning on the category. There are two numerical variable types that can be setup, one with decimals and one without. If it is truncating the decimals it may be they have selected the non-decimal (integer) type variable.