Notifications for log corrections

jellis

Some of you really don't like it when someone doesn't find your cache but logs it as a find. Some of you don't care. But what I don't like is when someone logs as DNF and then goes back and changes it to a found because other then the edited date you can't tell because you don't get notified. Especially when they do it within a short time after they log it for the grace period. I know some do it by mistake. But not the ones who discribe the cache location and where they tried to look. Or just TYFTC and change it later.

So either they logged it wrong or they change it to make it look like they did, I would like to be notified if some changes their log.

Similar to those who post pics later (another good suggestion in an earlier thread), if someone changes anything on their posts, I'd like to know.

It helps the CO maintain their hides.

I can see your point. However, in my cache, cache owners would get an annoying number of notifications. I am a compulsive editor.

Probably most useful if a notification was sent if the Log type was changed, although I would have thought this a rare occurrence.

Similar to those who post pics later (another good suggestion in an earlier thread), if someone changes anything on their posts, I'd like to know.

It helps the CO maintain their hides.

I can see your point. However, in my cache, cache owners would get an annoying number of notifications. I am a compulsive editor.

Probably most useful if a notification was sent if the Log type was changed, although I would have thought this a rare occurrence.

We go out and fix hides by logs, not waiting for the twentieth to finally post a NM.

If someone adds that something needs fixing, or they noticed a bee hive two feet away and that wasn't entered previosly in their log, I'd like to know.