Show off your caching license plates!

ArtieD

Ok I'll play-here's one of the geomobile with a red shouldered hawk that watched while I was mowing the lawn; perhaps hoping I would flush a bunny or squirrel for him? He sat in two different trees while I did the front yard, and then followed my into the back, stopping for a quick pose on the car.

933c6217-4994-4ac2-84ac-1e386330ba9b.jpg?rnd=0.3794606

Edited by wimseyguy

My van at a recent event

I had to reply to Joe's post with one of my own, as my plate is *very* similar, only one number difference.

Some short background for all of you outside of Ontario, some of which might actually be accurate: RCA777 initiated a project in this province to get license plates with the GC logo. In order to get it done, Service Ontario (our version of the DMV, I suppose) required at least 200 people to pony up slightly less than a hundred bucks for a plate with a sequential number, ie from 01GC01 to 03GC02. It took a while, but 200 of us signed up, and now in Ontario anyone can purchase a plate with the logo. For a little more coin, you can personalize the plate with up to a six-character license plate.

I have tied a TB tag to mine and made it trackable.

I don't know if other jurisdictions would allow or welcome such a project, it would be awesome if they did!

Here is a link to the project's web presence. If you're a Facebook user, the Facebook page is here and has a ton of pictures, stories and information. It is pretty interesting to park at an event and see so many GC license plates.

fb7d21a1-502d-400f-b135-60ae30610e48.jpg