Favorite Caching Series in SF Bay Area

CacheSceneInv.

Tattletales Caches in Fremont, CA are by far one of the best series of caching we have experienced-- are there any other ones in the SF Bay Area?

I will be looking forward to all responses as I will be going to SF for the first time next February.

(I'm commenting so I will be able to find this thread again)

WE go to that area about once a year to visit our son, or so we tell him. But actually we go to geocache all day while he is at work. We live on the East coast of Canada but have found over 1000 caches in California.

We take great pleasure caching in the Open Space Preserves and other protected wilderness areas along Skyline Blvd. These Preserves make for great hiking and great caching. One of the ways to get there is to take Page Mill Rd off the I-280.

We have also found caches in the tech business parks. Some of the caches are quite inventive.

On our last trip we discovered the caches by tattletales. All of these caches deserve favorites. They are among the best caches we have ever found. Our son is not into caching, but we took him out one day to find some of these caches and he was really impressed.

I has to see what "tattletales caches" were and saw to my disappointment that most are premium. But, a few are not, which went on my to do list. I also seriously started thinking about going premium to access the rest :)

Tattletales caches would be worth the price. Maybe you can decide after finding the ones that are available to you.

PAul