Help needed locating a gravesite

Oldaggie68

Any Geocachers in the vicinity of Evergreen Park Cemetery in Chicago interested in locating a gravesite for me (my grandfather's sister) would be very much appreciated as I live a long ways from there. It is for an Anna Helen Davis (born Mueller/Miller). The site is in Spring Grove Pt. 10, Lot 1030, Grave 4A. Evergreen Park Cemetery, 3401 W87th St., Chicago, IL Phone (708) 422-9051. GPS co-ordinates and a digital photo of the site are required. Any assistance is gratefully appreciated. Thanks.

Hi there,

Yes, I just tracked down my request on the forum...thanks for your reply. Yes, I am still looking for this. I need the GPS co-ordinates and a digital photo. I wish to post the data on FindaGrave. Any photos sent to me will be credited to the photographer. If you would like to do this I would be very grateful. I live in Drumheller, Alberta, so will be some time before I can get to the site. Thanks again for your interest!

I can help you with that. Won't be able to do it until next Tuesday at the earliest tho. Will that work for you?

Hi there,

Yes, I just tracked down my request on the forum...thanks for your reply. Yes, I am still looking for this. I need the GPS co-ordinates and a digital photo. I wish to post the data on FindaGrave. Any photos sent to me will be credited to the photographer. If you would like to do this I would be very grateful. I live in Drumheller, Alberta, so will be some time before I can get to the site. Thanks again for your interest!

I can help you with that. Won't be able to do it until next Tuesday at the earliest tho. Will that work for you?

Information sent- glad to have helped. :)