GPS Devices

opiinnkeeper

I have been a premium member for a few years now and have had three devices listed on my account. Now they are all gone or at least I cannot find them. I have: Gone to My Account Details and in the section for your GPS devices it says to change your settings. Well, this is as far as I can go as there is nothing that reflects a 'section for your GPS devices' So I guess my question is: how do I list my devices again?

I have been a premium member for a few years now and have had three devices listed on my account. Now they are all gone or at least I cannot find them. I have: Gone to My Account Details and in the section for your GPS devices it says to change your settings. Well, this is as far as I can go as there is nothing that reflects a 'section for your GPS devices' So I guess my question is: how do I list my devices again?

You don't.

A useless feature that was finally removed by Groundspeak some time ago.

You could probably do a search in the "Release Notes" forum to find out exactly when this removal finally happened.

http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php?showforum=89

I guess you could add the info to your profile with an edit, maybe in the "Bio" section.

https://www.geocaching.com/account/settings/profile

B.

Edited by Pup Patrol

1. What model is your Garmin GPS receiver?

2. What browser are you using?

3. What is your computer's operating system? (Windows - which version? OS X? Linux?)

4. How are you sending it to your GPS receiver?

5. Have you installed the Garmin plug-in?

There may be more questions later after you've asked this.

Some people appear to have issues with Internet Explorer and the "Send to GPS" plug-in. Try Firefox or Chrome.

(edit : numbering fail...)

Edited by Chrysalides