Favorite Point disappearing

losel2

Myself and another cacher were trying to award a Fav Point to the cache GC5YD82 and it indexes to one greater, two (now only one listed)but when the page is refreshed, it goes back down to only one. Have tried this several times and my Fav Point just disappears. A bug?

Myself and another cacher were trying to award a Fav Point to the cache GC5YD82 and it indexes to one greater, two (now only one listed)but when the page is refreshed, it goes back down to only one. Have tried this several times and my Fav Point just disappears. A bug?

There's another thread on this topic; I don't think it came to any resolution. The same thing was happening to me, but the next day it worked fine; seems to be something that comes and goes.

I had this happen today and it isn't app or browser specific. I tried to add a favorite point using Chrome and then IE 11 on my PC and my significant other had trouble on the paid app. We tried again in an hour and it worked fine. The annoying part is that you won't notice that the favorite point didn't take unless you happen to go back to the cache page.

Last week it happened to me several times when working on a new geotrail in WV. I assumed it was my phone.

Edited by Zepp914

This still appears to be happening. I assigned a favorite point using chrome, it showed on the page. A refresh did not show it.

Then looking at it in IE and firefox it still did not appear. Adding the favorite point in IE did work however. I also noticed I got a pie chart in IE that did not appear in chrome.