[FEATURE] More API calls to manage bookmark lists

frinklabs

There was a thread that was requesting enhancements to the handling of bookmark lists.

Within that thread I suggested new API calls as a way to allow GSAK to better manipulate them.

I am now facing another multi-list management session with the painful work-around method.

Not fun.

Thus, I would like to make an explicit feature request for the specific API calls that will help me manage this, before I claw out my own eyes:

I was going to start a new thread for this, but maybe it is better here as it will allow the OP to do what they want. The requested functionality could be implemented within GSAK or a standalone program if GS enhanced the API

Currently there is one call that deals with bookmarks. The AddGeocachesToBookmarkList API call allows for a list of GC codes to be added to a Bookmark list based on its GUID.

I'd like to see three new API Calls:

AddGeocacheToBookmarkList

RetrieveGeocacheFromBookmarkList

RemoveGeocachesFromBookmarkList

The AddGeocacheToBookmarkList call would require a GC code and Bookmark GUID, and optionally a Name and Comments

The RetrieveGeocacheFromBookmarkList would require a GC code and Bookmark GUID and would return the Name and Comments

The RemoveGeocachesFromBookmarkList would require a list of one or more GC codes and the Bookmark GUID