Awaiting Review

Laroc&Nelly

It varies from region to region as well as reviewer to reviewer. Seeing as how the reviewers are volunteers, they'll get to it when they can. Generally speaking, in my area, it's a 1-2 day turnaround at the most and many times less than 24 hours. One week, I believe, is the most time it should take, assuming there are no problems.

As far as finding out who reviews in your area, look for some of the newest caches published and the reviewer who published it/them will be listed at the bottom. ECs would be the major exception as they go through a slightly different process with different reviewers.

It could be that maybe you really haven't submitted it yet. Check the top of your new cache page to see if there's a big green button that says "Submit for Review". If it's there, just click it. That will put the cache in your reviewer's queue. It's a common mistake.

If it has been submitted, the green button won't be there. In that case, just be patient. :)

A cache could take minutes, or around a week after you submit it.

Look for your closest cache, and often the first log is the Reviewer in your area.

Did you send a Reviewer note with your cache submittal?

I mistakenly sent several reviewer notes, but now they are appearing as notes from reviewer. Confusing lingo

It could be that maybe you really haven't submitted it yet. Check the top of your new cache page to see if there's a big green button that says "Submit for Review". If it's there, just click it. That will put the cache in your reviewer's queue. It's a common mistake.

If it has been submitted, the green button won't be there. In that case, just be patient. :)

Thanks.