Problem Submitting new cache

Andoverpia

SOLVED

This is my first cache I submit trought the current submission form. I'm currently stuck in step 5: Reviewer notes. When I click 'Preview and save' (in Dutch: Bewaar en toon voorbeeld). The page refreshes itself, but I don't see an example, nor do I proceed any further. I don't have any other errors in the other tabs... any ideas?

Edited by Andoverpia

This is my first cache I submit trought the current submission form. I'm currently stuck in step 5: Reviewer notes. When I click 'Preview and save' (in Dutch: Bewaar en toon voorbeeld). The page refreshes itself, but I don't see an example, nor do I proceed any further. I don't have any other errors in the other tabs... any ideas?

My problem is similar to http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php?showtopic=338018&st=0&p=5571913&hl=submit%20geocache&fromsearch=1entry5571913, however, I'm just trying to submit a traditional geocache...

SOLVED

After I removed the link to the background image, the problem was solved.

I have been having the same problem for the last three days but I don't have a background image link. Still cant get passed the "Save and Preview" button

I suspect that the system may be having issues with the date format you are using. Are you manually entering the placed date for the cache, or are you clicking on the calendar widget to add it?