message center doesn't show messages anymore

irisisleuk

Since about half an hour the message center doesn't show the messages anymore. Had no problems reading messages and replying earlier today, but when I wanted to reply to a message I just got via the message center, none of the messages were showing.

Only thing I see on the page (https://www.geocaching.com/account/messagecenter) is the heading and a yellow dot under "add converstation".

The blank message center (as shown in post #3) was still appearing when I looked at MC about 12 hours ago.

I looked again just now and it seems to be back to normal in Firefox. Hope whatever fix was implemented sticks.

Same thing happening to me now. I use Firefox. Hope it corrects itself. What a PITA! I hope they fix the problem sooner than later

Edited by Reno8

Same here I cant contact a co about his cache that I found laying around. Where it should not have been. Frustrating timing for downtime. Tried chrome ie opera edit: and installed firefox and tried that all same result the site loads but cant view or send anything.

Edited by Famkbee

I have found that message center is very slow and will not continue to load past the framework once it gets stuck. Getting out and right back in seems to resolve this, probably due to caching somewhere in the chain. Doesn't matter if it is IE or Chrome.

Is Development taking a look at this?