You Know Your Addicted to GeoCaching When....

umc

After reading VentureForth's Webshots thread I thought about all the others that may have similar problems. Hopefully you all could help post some symptoms here.

For example:

You know your addicted to geocaching when you look at webshots picks and wonder if a cache could be near by.

or

You know your addicted to geocaching when no matter where you go you allways check out the area first to see if you can get any caches to or from that location.

or

You know your addicted to geocaching when on a daily bases no matter where your at your always looking for a great hiding place for a cache.

or

You know your addicted to geocaching when you spend more time on the geocaching.com site than you do at work or sleeping for that matter.

I'm sure there are many others out there please post them here and let us know what a sure symptom of geocaching addiction is.

______________________________________________________________________________________

The 'idiot' who should be banned because he likes to spend all day annoying people while drinking beer.

Thanks for the link icon_smile.gif

I tried doing a search earlier and couln't find anything, obviously I picked the wrong keywords.

That thread is awesome.

Thanks again

LMAO as we speak or type, which ever

______________________________________________________________________________________

The 'idiot' who should be banned because he likes to spend all day annoying people while drinking beer.

Thanks for the link icon_smile.gif

I tried doing a search earlier and couln't find anything, obviously I picked the wrong keywords.

That thread is awesome.

Thanks again

LMAO as we speak or type, which ever