Great cache idea

BobLog

I thought of a great idea for a cach an I was wondering what every one else thoght of it. When my grandfather died, we threw away all kinds of medicine, perfectly good stuff, probaly worth thousand of dollars. heart medicine like zanax, and all kinds of other stuff. Full bottles like new. What a waist! Poor people can use this without paying so much money to the pharmaceys. I was thinking of making a cache called Bobs Pharmacey and filling it with old (not really old) medicine. anti biotics heart pills what have you. People can bring medicine they dont need no more an take what the do need. This stuff is very expansive and its a shame to waist it when others can use it. I dont think it is against the law beacuse a doctor alreay proscribed it and its in the medicine bottle. This would be great for poor people an old people without money an anyone who has old medicine they dont need anymore or never used that the doctor proscribed or if they just need some medicine.

it would be great if you get cut on the way to find the cache or have a sore throat an there is a bottle of anti biotics there for you, no

quote:
Originally posted by BobLog:

hay clueless jerkazoids I'm not talking about dispenseng the medicine. The doctor already did that. just giving it to people who need it. what is the big deal. its already proscribed.

jerkazoid.jpg

According to your profile, you're a volunteer fireman... You should know better... (And spell better)

geosig.jpg

Contents Under Pressure...

[This message was edited by Acceptable Risk on July 12, 2002 at 10:41 PM.]

quote:

hay clueless jerkazoids I'm not talking about dispenseng the medicine. The doctor already did that. just giving it to people who need it. what is the big deal. its already proscribed.

It was prescribed specifically to an individual by their personal physician who knows their medical history.

This has to be a troll.

Whose calling names. So im a fireman so what. I like to help people so this is why I'm a firemae an this all so is why I proposed this cach . You called me names like smoking crack so who is calling names hear? I hate ignorent people.

Look i just thougt this was a good idea that would help people an you call me names like smoking crack. What kind of group is this. I thougt that I woould meet nice people hear, but so far that is not so. Very funney picture you have to make fun of me but have you ever saved someone life by carreying them out of a fire? I have.

I think it's funny how people will do anything to get a rise out of someone. First of all boblog has never even found a cache. and second he claims to be a volunteer fireman? OK, and he says it's ok to put prescription meds in a cache, and claims it to be ok cause it has been prescribed to someone. Well I know for a fact that here in Oklahoma it is a Felony to use prescription drugs that do not have your name on the bottle. And last but not least I can't believe that I spent this much time responding to someone that obviously is not serious.

copcar15.gif

quote:

Very funney picture you have to make fun of me but have you ever saved someone life by carreying them out of a fire? I have.

No, I'd much rather kill people by making prescription drugs available to perfect strangers. It's easier to hide the trail...

quote:
Originally posted by JeeperJohn:

This thread needs to be closed.

Naw, it's the only active thread this late...

geosig.jpg

You all are such jerkazoids. I looked for two caches today and didnt find them. SO WHAT. Does this make me a bad person. I think Im going to forget this geocacheing thing. I tried to come up with a good idea an you all just make fun of me an call me names like crack smoker an troll. Is that becaus Im not tall. Dont not judge a book buy its cover baby. I maybe short but I am very strong so dont call me no troll.

Whenever a gang member would die, we used to just throw out the guns. But now we put them into a truck that we've converted into a gigantic geocache (Jeremy: Can we add a new icon for MACRO CACHE?). We hid the truck in an old warehouse. Now people who need the guns can get them. They've already been licensed, so its not like we're dispensing them.

icon_razz.gif

snazzsig.jpg

Quote:

==================================================

We hid the truck in an old warehouse. Now people who need the guns can get them. They've already been licensed, so its not like we're dispensing them.

==================================================

Hay jerkface guns are dangeres an kill people. medicine is good and helps people an saves peoples lifes. If you dont not understand that differents, then you are more ignorent than I ever thought before.

Bob )robert) Loggertl

If you are not a troll, and you are being serious, I'll answer you in a straight tone...

I personally don't think that leaving prescription medication in a cache would be a good idea. It has more potential to do harm than good. People are, in general, stupid when it comes to medication. Many still believe that "if a little is good, a lot is better" or "I missed my first dose today, so I'll take two now."

If a doctor hasn't prescribed your precise medication taking in to account allergies, other medications, etc. AND the proper dose for the particular ailment, body size, etc., it could indeed to great harm.

Further evidence? What about caches plundered by animals (I can just imagine some poor raccoon doing a Fred Sanders impersonation - "It's the big one!" and clutching his heart).

More? Kids cache. Really young kids (mine's two). Look daddy, Chicklets.

If you are in earnest about this for cache contents, I would strongly suggest you reconsider. If I ever came across prescription medication in a cache, the first stop after cleaning it all out of the cache would be the nearest toilet to flush it.

Markwell

Chicago Geocachers

Bob, thanks for the laugh. How's the Juggles the Clown thing goin' for ya? Have you found any caches that incorporate beach walks, puppies AND sunsets? Do you wear the clownsuit when you do them?

"If you get a sore throat on the way to the cache..."- come on people- this is satire! Bob caught you off guard by gaining sympathy with the dead grandfather bit- you wanted to believe his sincerity then- classic con move.

Bob, do you have some kind of Anti-Spellchecker?

icon_wink.gif

Someday I'm gonna set up a fake account just to mess with people . . . that'll be pretty sweet.

Besides, it's very obvious that Bob's NOT on crack . . . . he probably ate paintchips as a child.

mmmmmmm . . lead-elicious.

"The kingdom of heaven is like treasure hidden in a field.

When a man found it, he hid it again."

Mt. 13:44

. . . there is some seriously funny troll baiting going on here. This is the most outrageous thread I've read and I've been LOL. If you think about it too much though, sounds pretty pathetic.

Storing meds in an ammo box is an obviously bad idea as:

• Does not fulfill the intent of putting unused medicines in the hands of potential beneficiaries

• Illegal by State and Federal laws

• Dangerous

• Not appropriate or desired for geocaching

There are, however, organizations who recycle medications with proper controls and storage conditions. Too late for BobLog's purposes, but that's not why I mention it.

I hope BobLog is easier to get along with and uses better judgement in the firehouse than here (assuming he is what he claims). Don't think I'd want to have him watching my back. On the other hand, I would feel really bad to learn his problems are related to smoke inhalation while fighting a fire (most benign theory I could come up with to explain some of what's been said).

Anybody else notice the irony of having a flame war with an alleged fireman?

Be Seeing You!

Lamont! This big one is so bad I forgot your name! Hurry up and open that Ziplock bag!

Esther, you so ugly it look like you been smacked in the face wi' a ammo box! I'd bury you out here, but the animals would dig ya up and trash you out!

Aunt Esther: Fred Sanford, you an old, ugly FOOL!

[This message was edited by Team Screamapillar on July 13, 2002 at 12:27 PM.]

What are you thinking man?

I can guess that it is either one of two things:

1. You are genuinely ignorant to the fact that this is completely against the law and that people get thrown in jail for dispensing prescription drugs in any way when they are not liscensed to do so (I know someone who gets warrants for the arrests of people who do this very thing)

or. . .

2. You actually really know very well what you are doing, are addicted to drugs, and thought this would be an excellent idea to scam people into giving them to you.

So which is it?

Guns don't kill people!!! People with guns kill people!!!!

Drugs can help people. Drugs can kill people. Ask John Balushi or any other of the other smart and rich and dumb and rich, poor and smart and poor and dumb... or go to the morgue.

Fire can help people fire can kill people. Hey we could put some gas and lighter fluid and barbque starter, maybe some TBT in a cache. This stuff is expensive and we can save folks money.

Read the label it has a name on it for a reason. Thanks for giving a topic to BS about.

No, no, NO! You guys don't understand how to kill a troll!

They ain't no ordinary creature, like a real person... they is a figment of some deranged dude's imigastatshun! So, ya' kain't killz no troll with no sarcasm or no stinkin' arguin'! (Heck fire, that's what thez FEED ON!)

You must kill a troll with humor, or ignorance, or (preferrably) both!

Now, you guyz all know that I kin git the job dun, being the quintessential zen master of ignorant humor!

Heck, search the forums for my "Stump Remover" or "All Food Cache" threads ifun' you need some ammunition or ideas!

OK, I ain't gonna wallop this stinkin' faerie troll personally this time, it's time some of yez other dad-blasted idgits learnt how to duz this!

So, SOMEONE take his idea (that he started way out in left field with) and grab it and take it OVER THE LEF-FIELD FENCE, plum smack dab ouuta the park, down by the river in a van, and show him how the EXTREME of his idea is sillier than a long-tailed pussycat on a porchful o' rockin' chairs!

OR, everyone just STOP posting to this thread and he will die (in this thread, at least) of lonliness!

Caution: Never argue or attempt to reason with a troll, it causes them to grow much larger and post much faster and more verbosely!

Warning: Never feed a troll (like attempt to see his point, argue in his favor, or argue against him.)

Take this MEDICINE with spam or lactations of a bovine quadraped!

--majicman

(Always trade UP in both quantity and quality and Geocaches will be both self-sustaining and self-improving!)

quote:
Originally posted by majicman:

No, no, NO! You guys don't understand how to kill a troll!

"Y'all know me. Know how I earn a livin'. I'll catch this troll for you, but it ain't gonna be easy. Bad troll! Not like going down to the pond and chasing bluegills and tommycocks. This troll, swallow you whole. No shakin', no tenderizin', down you go. And we gotta do it quick, that'll bring back your tourists, put all your caches on a payin' basis. But it's not gonna be pleasant! I value my neck a lot more than three thousand geocoins, chief. I'll find him for three, but I'll catch him, and kill him, for ten."

man, that'd be a cool movie.

"The kingdom of heaven is like treasure hidden in a field.

When a man found it, he hid it again."

Mt. 13:44

quote:

Hay jerkface guns are dangeres an kill people. medicine is good and helps people an saves peoples lifes.

Oh, wow, you're right - I totally forgot that overdoses and fatal allergic reactions are an invention of modern-day fiction writers. icon_eek.gif

snazzsig.jpg

Look everybodey. I just thouht this would be a good idea.My only reason in proposeing it was to benefit people. I thouht it would be something good. God please stick a sharp stick in my eye for trying to do something nice. I no from the responses that it is not a good idea because it might be against the law. OK enouf of that. I get the pickture. Im not ignorent and clueless like many of you. I will not place this cach because of what you said. I now no it is illegel. But why does everyboey haf to make fun of me. What kind of peoples are you? I just try to do somethimeg good an you all say bad things about me an callme troll becaus I am short an crack smoker. What a loveley bunch hear.

I am ashamed not for me for having a good idea, but of all of you who take someone an make fun of them an call them names because you disagree with them. I am good people. most of you are very bad an evel people. Thanks for notheng and may God help you to be genteler and kinder becaus you need it

Bob )robert) Loggertl

Wow! With all the flack that poor BobLog has taken over his great cache idea, I think that I'll forget about proposing my unwanted pet exchange cache. icon_frown.gif

You may not agree with what I say, but I will defend, to your death, my right to say it!(it's a Joke, OK!)

Man, this is so close to my idea for a "Wide World of Scat" cache. I want to place a five gallon pail with a toilet seat on it and everyone who visits can leave a little bit of their personal history behind. Talk about a log book!

quote:
Originally posted by Night Tracker:

Acceptable Risk, yoo must gave me the recepee for da tassty froot cayke.

It's easy... Buy a frootcaek, get a drunc firman and place him on top... buy lots of fruity things and smash it all together...

What you have left is this thread or a really ****ty fruitcake...

geosig.jpg

OUTSTANDING, Gentlemens and Gentleladies!

(Esp. cybret, Mr snazz, peanuthead, seneca, acceptable risk, & big kudoz to tntyz!)

Now, that's the sort of ludicrous, ignorant humor I'm TALKIN' 'BOUT!

If'n that won't kill this troll, welp, it'll at least give a severe case of gingevitis!

Poor Bob-Troll, do you wanna come over to majicman's house and cry me a big handful of troll tears?? Ahhwww... Nobody's bitin' on your troll-tail (tale - pun intended) no more...

Excellent job of sarcastic, far-over-the-rainbow and left-field fence ideas and witicism. Perfect Troll ammo!

I salute you all! (Pants drop, rockets blast off!)

--majicman

(Always trade UP in both quantity and quality and Geocaches will be both self-sustaining and self-improving!)

Mister Majicalman,

You are so very smug an have youre own inside joke at my expents. How nice a person youre are NOT. Youre pickture is that of a babey an that is all you are is a big fat stuped babey.

All I wanted to do was sometheng good. you dont not do anything good. All you do is make jokesat

my expents. I am so sad for you for youre are so stupid an patheteck with no life but for making fun of peoples who you disaprove of.

Bob )robert) Loggertl

oh jeeez. That has got to be the funniest thread ever. I gotta hand it to bob there, he probably sank the boat he reeled in so many.

my favorite part is" "are you calling me a troll because i'm short"?..

durn near wet myself there.

hmmm this does give me an idea for a cache.....

U Jurcfises ur piking un uh a reel humnaiterien und macking mee jist sew angree an im so ashammd. Bobdog sayed hee onle wannded to du sumthink guud. If u klewliss stoopids dunt stoop it, I'm gunna tele or held my breadth til yuo tern blew. Lowlyfe skum shudn't bee sew senstife abut bin kalled Jurcfises. I hate ignorent people two. Your awl @!#$% jirks!!!

Jiggles, Im surry mye feller geeohcashiers ar sew rood two ewe. Them r sich smely goatface jerks (hear that u goatjerks!!!), butte are smaller then our biggerer bruthers. Y dunt u weight for them too kross yur brige? Theys wuld mayke a tasty meel four ewe.

Be Seeing You!