Last Post

subigo

I am sorry I caused such a fuss in the other thread. Obviously I was upset, and a lot of people just made it worse. I will address a few of the issues that were brought up and then I will leave it alone, as I will probably be banned.

First, I posted that around midnight, I went to sleep... that's why I didn't post a reply.

Second, I DID have another account a long time ago (over a year) and it was an account that a friend and I used together. I do not even remember the name, it was 'shore' something I think. I only stated that this was not my first account because I had been called newbie, etc... someone said I logged fake finds. Not true. Why would I?

Third, someone said I they didn't believe I had a $150 cache. Here is what was in it:

A fossil watch (new)

Jackie Chan DVD

8 Crazy Nights DVD

Color your own picture frame (new)

Friendship pin

Folding brush

Puzzle

Post its

sewing kit

stickers

braclet

2 free passes to mini-golf

2 free passes to the movies

$10 bill

log book

You do the math.

Anyway, Gln* I am sorry I blew the thing up. Do not worry about the cache, I will remove it today.

I read the forum rules before posting this and I see nothing wrong with it, but I still have the feeling I will be banned soon. Too many people already have a problem with me. If you think I am acting childish, so be it. I had more fun playing games as a child anyway.

Two days ago I made a website, where I was going to post all of my hidden caches. Last night made me change my mind. I totally re-did the site, and although I wont make the hardcore rule followers happy, I am sure a few of the lurkers around here will be happy to see this site up. (Sorry for the basic layout, I did it as fast as possible)

I have not posted any original cache hides on the site yet, but I will soon. If people around here are from the ozarks, and you want to hunt a real cache, that is hard to find and will take you places you have never been, just watch my site for an update (these caches will reward EVERYONE who can find them). Until then, I think the site speaks for itself...

For me personally, if this post gets deleted or I get banned, I have proved my point. Anyway... welcome to geocaching minus the rules and newbie haters.

link removed to pirate site

Edited by hydee

So you've decided to become a pirate..... Well good luck to you.

You must be quite proud of yourself.

Personally, if you took any of my caches, I would archive them and start anew rather than playing your inane game.

Some of my other cacher friends would have a more violent answer to your game but I am sure you are willing to take your chances...

Eventually you'll get bored with everyone ignoring your nonsense and crawl back into your hole.

edit: spelling

Edited by Doc-Dean

Arrrg what ye be sayin?

Looks like a cache pirate site in gray. Except for the origial caches. When you come up with some cool pirate emoticons can I borrow some?

Oh yeah, I want royaltes on my line. "All your cache are belong to us" I know it's one one of my posts somewhere around here...

Edited by Renegade Knight

Subigo

Not everyone is on your case. After someone pointed out That this looked like a sockpuppet account I wasn't convinced because I looked at your finds and found they were made a year ago. This has not been a verygood welcome.

I t was suggested before that you contact the approver and I read that you were waiting for a reply,don't make a final decision till after you talk with him. Like it was said ther may be a good enough reason to approve your cache because you are on a different trail in that park.

There are good and helpful people here they were just asleep in bed when the bashing took place and the thread was locked before they could reply.

Actually I have been caching for a while now. It was caching by GC.com's inane gaming rules that made me bored. If I have fun with this for half as long as I did with regular geocaching... I will be having fun for a while.

I would pose to the forum posters

Please stop feeding the troll.