Option To Ignore Forums

BeachBumWannaBs

I'd like to be able to have settings to ignore posts from certain forums when I use the "View New Posts" or "My Assistant" features. For example, I'd rather not have to wade through the foreign language posts when I'm checking in to see what new posts have appeared since I last logged in.

Or perhaps have the reverse functionality... let me select which forums from which I want to see new posts.

:lol:

Use the "Track this topic" link at the top of each thread you are interested in, and you will get an email notification each time a new post is made to that thread.....I use that to keep up with responses and flames to my drivel.....much better than wading through a million different topics every 5 minutes.....

Use the "Track this topic" link at the top of each thread you are interested in, and you will get an email notification each time a new post is made to that thread.....I use that to keep up with responses and flames to my drivel.....much better than wading through a million different topics every 5 minutes.....

but you post in ever thread anyway, so waht is the difference?

but you post in ever thread anyway, so waht is the difference?

That's how I keep up with the rest of the posts...I just have "track topics" set to email me everytime Socky-Watts there makes a post.

I did have to upgrade my mailbox to 25 MB though.... :o

edit:speeling meestaake

Edited by Team GPSaxophone