Columbia Sportswear Give Away!

CYBret

<biting sarcasm>

What, are you NUTS?!?!?! You mean you've been geocaching without GPS Pants?!?!!? What are you, some kinda HILLBILLY?!?!?!

You gotta have GPS PANTS!!!!!!

Well, thankfully the good people at Columbia Sportswear are giving away FIVE Garmin Legends and FIVE pair of GPS Pants. Check out Their Website to enter.

Believe me, you don't wanna get caught out Geocaching without your GPS pants!

</biting sarcasm>

Bret

Wonder if those pants are WAAS enabled? That's a funny giveaway.

It also tells me that more people are owning GPSr's.

I heard somebody at Columbia knows somebody over at Jeep! tongue.gif

"There were rumors..."

Ooh, ooh....4000 pants with travel bug tags? You can enter an extra sweepstake with a poem about your pants. :unsure:

Well, thankfully the good people at Columbia Sportswear are giving away FIVE Garmin Legends and FIVE pair of GPS Pants. Check out Their Website to enter.

Looks like you just get one pant, no mention of a pair

You have to find the other one.

That's why they're GPS pants! :unsure:

Hmmm, they only have a built in "security pocket". I thought they would have a built in GPS. Anyone behind me on the way to the cache could look at my butt and see how close we are. :unsure:

Fabric: 100% cotton Chisel Cloth™, garment enzyme stonewashed. Features: Feature detail on interior printed pocket bag, hidden side leg security pocket, inseam: 30", 32", 34"

Features

- Storm Flap Security Pocket

Available Colors:

(Starting with photo shown)

- Buffalo

- Stone

- Sand

- Trail

- Congo

They must be made specifically for Garmins. I hear the Magellen GPS pants come with built in suspenders to handle the extra weight and bulk! :D:lol::D:P

While it is true they are made for the e-treks and have a pocket for the same GPS, they also have a pocket for a Magellan GPS to use when the Garnin loses it lock under tree cover :unsure:B)B):lol::lol::D:P:D:D