Lucky Pants!

Does anybody have a lucky item they take with them when they go caching?

I have a bracelet that was made by Minstrelcat, which I took from a cache. I call it my lucky caching bracelet and if I forget to wear it when out caching, you can gaurantee that we will have a day filled with no finds and getting lost and that sort of thing!

When wearing it it's a different story-the sun shines, cache boxes jump out of the leaf litter, we find the nearest parking spot first time, the good luck goes on&on!

In fact Andy has even got into the habit of asking me if I'm wearing it before we leave the house-it really is our good luck charm!

So does anybody have lucky pants or are we the only superstitious ones?

I normally wear a lucky baseball cap, it's not that lucky actually but I dont feel I've gone caching if I dont wear it! Perhaps a bit like Pharisee! As soon as we have sorted our cache pages, bag etc. I hunt out my caching hat! It's like the law to have it!

So I suppose it's my "lucky pants"

:lol: Ollie Mum. (Ollie Dad is not supersticious)

I'm quite touched - I do wonder sometimes what happens to the stuff I make for cache swaps. Probably most of them end up at the back of a drawer somewhere :lol: Will you have it with you at the Halloween cache bash?

Lisa

Luckily for your sake, they havn't kept it in their sock drawer!!!!!!!!!!

Only a select few knows what happens on a drunken night out and a certain sock drawer :lol: