Easy Transfer Of Waypoints To Ique 3600?

TroutGuy78

I just got a Garmin PDA/GPS iQue 3600. I've bought Cachemate and use it for my Pocket Queries. I'm wondering if anyone else uses the iQue and found a way to upload the waypoints to the map without having to enter each one separately. Since the iQue has navigation functions I'd like to use it sometimes. Thanks.

-TroutGuy78

Hey I just got an IQUE 3600 and I was having the same problem. Go to the Garmin website and you can download a waypoint dowloader. Then I took all the waypoints from gsak and exported them as a mapsource file. When you go to your palm desktop software there will be a install map icon click on that then click on the little flag up top and it will ask you about the waypoints. Good Luck. B)

I went to Garmin and downloaded their TransferWaypoints Version 2.2, and I followed the instructions in the last post, but no flag would ever pop up. I see where it should be, but it stays shadowed and doesn't give me the option to import the waypoints as a Mapsource file. Any suggestions? Thanks.

I'm not sure what you mean by the iQue plugin. I have CacheMate downloaded into my PDA. Is there a way to bring up the waypoints with CacheMate? Thanks.

When you unzipped the download file, there was a directory in there called "plugins"... look in there. When you've installed the iQue plugin, a "Map" button shows up in the record view, and an "Ex" button in the list view. That gives you exporting of individual and multiple records, respectively.

You can also use the iQue's GPS receiver to find the list of caches nearest to you.