What Is The Best Cache You've Been To?

I have been to some very neat caches, some, so tricky that I have to make 2 and 3 trips to get them, these are my favorite cache containers, Lexington Tool Cache "large pipe in fence post", DE. Memorial Bridge"small piece of pvc suspended from a bridge", Boukire "small m&ms container with bark attached to it". What are your favorite cache containers/ caches?

I've found a number of caches that are equally good, so I can't pick out one. A top 10 list would be more appropriate. This would have to include:

"Ay Caramba !!"(NJ)

Edison's Dark Rock Cache (NJ)

Allamuchy Climbers Cache (NJ)

Gates of the Hudson( NY)

The Funnel (NY)

The Giants Stairs (NJ/NY)

Melvins Multiple Madness (NJ)

Aircrash 3 (NY)

Windbeams Windfall (NJ)

Old Glory NJ Style (NJ)

Haystack Hike (VT)

Middle a Nowhere (NJ)

and

Pinwheel Vista (NJ)

I can't even limit it to 10. Most of these containers were ammo boxes or Tupperware type. The container isn't nearly as important to me as the hike and hunt. As long as it keeps the contents dry I'm happy.

Edited by briansnat

Oooh! Easily the Long Man of Wilmington. Partly because we picked a lucky day for it -- it was just at dusk, and incredibly moody and atmospheric. A storm rolled over the hill while we were there. It didn't rain, but we got wet anyway because we were standing inside a cloud.

Earlier in the day, we did an ancient castle and a tiny church.

Dear me. What a fabulous day.

And now it's a drizzly Monday morning in the office <_<

Here are some of our favorites , very challenging are the first two :

Star's Favorite :

Indiana Joe - Seekers of the Lost Cache

Wulf's Favorite :

Bill and Gary's Excellent Adventure III

Other Favorites of Star's :

Peskey Possum

Glaucomy's Volans

Patrick's Secret Waterfall

Patrick's Minature Waterfall

Patricks Twin Waterfalls

There are a few other favorites/memorable caches Star has done but the number may be to numerous to include them all ... LeadDog and Patrick place some wonderful caches .

<_<<_<

Star of Team Tigger International

Edited by Team Tigger International

So far, this one has to be my favorite. It's a two stage multi and the first part was a simple but brilliant hide. A lot of cachers had a tough time with it. Too bad the second part got muggled twice and is now just a micro.

Under the Boardwalk

This one was fun too. It required doing some homework though. The hiders put a lot of effort into setting it up.

Llama Corner: Revisited

This one has a very original idea for a first stage. Quite a few folks had a hard time locating it.

Fly Away Into The Sunset

I don't have too many caches of my own out there, but this one has been well received so far.

My second hide

For my 600th find here in Washington State, I launched my boat at Keyport, WA and followed the GPS to a underwater cache (Liberty Bay Resort). On Blake Island in Puget Sound, I launched my boat at Manchester, WA and followed the GPS to Blake Island. There are three caches on the Island.

The most outstanding cache for me was Half Moon Cache near LeBam, WA. Drove up a logging road and hiked in to an amazing sight. I was along with Ajetpilot who found his 600th find. It was my 700th find. Topped it off by having a hamburger and fries at the LeBam Tavern. The tavern would make a great virtual.

Dick, W7WT

For my 600th find here in Washington State, I launched my boat at Keyport, WA and followed the GPS to a underwater cache (Liberty Bay Resort). On Blake Island in Puget Sound, I launched my boat at Manchester, WA and followed the GPS to Blake Island. There are three caches on the Island.

The most outstanding cache for me was Half Moon Cache near LeBam, WA. Drove up a logging road and hiked in to an amazing sight. I was along with Ajetpilot who found his 600th find. It was my 700th find. Topped it off by having a hamburger and fries at the LeBam Tavern. The tavern would make a great virtual.

Dick, W7WT

Without a doubt is has been the KCoploy caches created by Steve and Mary Brown in the Kansas City Metro area.

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_detai...64-a49b24c6ae2b

You seek 24 different micro caches in the entire metro area to collect the passwords and "clues" around the cache which relate to the standard Monopoly Board. Once you have all 24, you get the coordinates to the Grand Cache. Very fun way to explore a city from east to west, north to south, on both sides of the state line. Also very instructive way to introduce children to the entire city and to the living conditions of people all over the metro area.

A blast!