I Need Some Camo Tape!

Project Pardalis

Camo seems to be the love of bow hunters. People who hunt with rifles wear red vests and hats to keep from being mistaken for deer. People who hunt with bows need stealth to get close to game, and apparently don't mind occasionally getting an arrow in their . . . anatomy from other near-sight bow hunters.

Check your Yellow Pages for archery supply stores or hunting supply stores that cater to people who hunt with sharp pointy sticks.

I bought mine at wal-mart. I checked in the hunting section and they said "we don't have that." - I went 4 aisles away to the duct-tape display and there it was, along with red, blue, and all sorts of other colors. There are other brands, but the kind wal-mart carries is the best.

A can of flat black spray paint can do wonders for most any cache container. Give it a try.

I bought mine at wal-mart.  I checked in the hunting section and they said "we don't have that."  - I went 4 aisles away to the duct-tape display and there it was, along with red, blue, and all sorts of other colors.  There are other brands, but the kind wal-mart carries is the best.

A can of flat black spray paint can do wonders for most any cache container.  Give it a try.

I like the Flat brown and Green used in combination. See photo.ad32496b-09e6-4666-a55b-01a202738f72.jpg

These are from my "Hide a Cache Cache" aka my fight against micros were a real cache will work.

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_detai...f8-ec2b2f64cf57

I have also been know to use camo fabric but it hard to find a shop that sells the fabric.

This is one of my Micros that have been known to drive some cachers nuts

6aa6779b-1a97-4a65-bcbc-dbff75401a4e.jpg

Edited by JohnnyVegas

Just an FYI to confirm what someone said about hunting supplies going clearance...

I am NOT usually a Wal-Mart shopper, but while returning gifts last weekend, decided to browse the Sporting Goods section. I found much of their hunting merchandise is being reduced, though some price drop percentages were more than others. I grabbed the last roll of camo tape and some reflective tacks. I may check another store near me for more of the rolls soon.

(Regarding an earlier post about an suto parts store - REALLY???)