Buying A New Legend C Or Vista C

instafar

I am buying a brand new Legend C or Vista C and have been hunting down prices. The lowest I have found so far is on Amazon. Legend C $314.98 and Vista C $359.99.

Anyone have any reliable sites that sell them for less? (looking for new - in box, don't trust eBay at this point)

Thank you in advance for any leads. :P

Check out Get Feet Wet . com

The Legend C is $287.49 after applying the following discounts:

$20.00 Pre-Season Instant Discount

Save $20.00 Summer Promotion

FREE UPS Ground Shipping

Hint: gotta put it in your shopping cart to see that price.

I should note that a user had a gripe several months back that he was promised a T-shirt with his order that he didn't get it. Others mentioned that they had no problems with them at all.

Who cares about a T-shirt at that price...?

When I want to find the best deal on something, I usually search pricegrabber.com and Froogle for the best prices, then check resellerratings.com for ratings of the merchant. Also, in the case of goods that cost several hundreds of dollars, I prefer buying from a merchant in my state so that I can pay the tax together with the price, as opposed to having to worry about the "internet sales tax" (or "use tax" or whatever it's called) we are supposed to pay next year when filing our tax returns. Since I'm in NY, my choice would be tigergps.com (Legend C for $293, Vista C for $334).

Thanks for all the info. These are a lot of good web sites that I will keep in mind for the future. I did find the Vista C at Costo.com for $330 so I guess that will do it for me.

I can not wait to get it so that I can go and find my first cache. Any first time advice about downloading to my gps or hunting for the cache?

Thanks all.