Gowt-geocachers Of West Tennessee

Spencersb

Anyone living between the Mississippi and Tennessee Rivers and reading these forums would enjoy coming to this event. Those you you in Eastern Ark. and Northern Mississippi please come and join us. This meeting is guaranteed to be a Hoot, or at least have one.

Edited by Tuck Sackett

Just spoke to the owner of Bozo's yesterday. I had originally told them 10-20, but it's starting to look more like 50! (what have I done? :laughing: ) The place only seats 96! He said "Sure, no problem!" Of course, that may have been his cash register talking! :anibad:

I told him who we are and what we do. He said he had seen National Treasure and asked if we ever find anything like that.

B)

B)

B)

:D:D

:D:D:D

Yeah, sure, all the time!

Anyone living between the Mississippi and Tennessee Rivers and reading these forums would enjoy coming to this event.

Hey! Even I fit that description. I live 6 mile from where the TN River spills into the Ohio in Paducah KY. It would be great fun to attend but I would have to talk my wife into changing plans to visit her family.

All I have to say about the meeting location is GO THE SPEED LIMIT!!!!! :ph34r:

On my first trip through Mason I popped over the hill coming into town on 59 and got hit with the lights. I have never been through there since that the police wher not waiting at the city limit signs. I hope everyone has fun and your group is a success. We have just started a fledgling group: River Valley Geocachers and welcome everyone from TN, MO, IL and KY or other area that want to join. Our hub is Western KY but hope to have members that will sponsor meetings all over the river valley.

You can visit our forum at:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/rivervalleygeocachers/

GEO.JOE