Locationless (reverse) Cache Into Pocket Queries?

murfster

Thanks. tried that. ;) I want the query to have 277 caches.

There are 277 Locationless (Reverse) Caches listed. I have down loaded them page by page and put them into GSAK . But a pocket query would allow me to carry an updated list when I travel.. for example I know one is say a steam train.. but what are the requirements to cliam the find? Has this one been used?

Thanks. tried that. ;) I want the query to have 277 caches.

There are 277 Locationless (Reverse) Caches listed. I have down loaded them page by page and put them into GSAK . But a pocket query would allow me to carry an updated list when I travel.. for example I know one is say a steam train.. but what are the requirements to cliam the find? Has this one been used?

Hi Murf. That must have been a lot of work downloading page by page. You have way more patience than I do.

Anyway yes you can get a pocket query for all locationless worldwide. When you create the query hilite all the provinces/states for the "within" choice. It returns 276 caches. Here is the url link to the one I did.

Cheers, Olar

Hi Murf. That must have been a lot of work downloading page by page. You have way more patience than I do.

Anyway yes you can get a pocket query for all locationless worldwide.

THANKS! Olar.. U da MAN!!!

As for my patience, well it is a long cold winter so I can make my plans for next spring. Virtuals and locationless are interesting.. one of my favourites ones was International Space Station.GCC349

Thanks again! I owe ya a couple of cold ones :huh:

Murfster

BTW your link worked for me once I logged in.

Last time I ran a locationless PQ you had to run 2 and combine in GSAK. One for all countries (click on the first then shift click on the last to select them all) and one for all states/provinces. For some reason there are some US states that aren't in a country :lol:

If you're getting bored with not being able to get out caching you also might want to try a Couch Potato cache. You can find some here and some more here. Not quite the same as the real thing but for most of us the only way you'll get finds in both the Arctic and Antarcic showing up on your profile :huh: