Holy Carp!!! Now I'm A Travel Bug!

Snoogans

I keep picturing the old Benny Hill skit where he's running along side a jeep and ramming it like he was a rhino or sumthin', but it's true; I have been tagged as someone ELSE'S travel bug.

When Cameron, of LGoPs, approached me, I thought he was asking about how to make a personal travel bug. I misunderstood and reminded him that Snoogatola was my personal bug that he had already logged. I started to ask what he wanted to know about making one for himself when he explained that he wasn't interested in a personal bug and that he wanted to tag ME as his travel bug.

I hafta admit that his logic was pretty sound. He'd get plenty of logs/mileage, because I go to events every chance I get and I travel around a bunch. He wouldn't have to worry about his bug getting stolen, or stranded, or any of the other bad things that happen to bugs. Pretty clever. I just wish that I had thought of it first. :o

He and I just have one question..... Has this ever been done before?

BTW- Another cacher misunderstood the meaning of the concept which led to another bright idea and this bug was born on the spot.

Edited by Snoogans