Approver

ccm352

An approver of cacheRs? Good Lord, no thank you!

Now approver of cacheS are usually chosen (so I hear) when there is a need in an area. They are usually offered the position based on their geocaching experience and standing in their local community (active in a geocaching organization).

EDIT: They are not paid either. They are volunteer reviewers... hows that for dedication?

Edited by New England n00b

I think this is the exact title and subtitle I used when I asked the same question ;).

Can't be bothered to use the search function, I'm sure someone else will give you a few links, but basically the policy is "Don't call us, we'll call you". If they need a new reviewer, they will look for an active member in good standing with some local respect, and they'll contact you.

I think this is the exact title and subtitle I used when I asked the same question :rolleyes:.

Can't be bothered to use the search function, I'm sure someone else will give you a few links, but basically the policy is "Don't call us, we'll call you". If they need a new reviewer, they will look for an active member in good standing with some local respect, and they'll contact you.

...and if you're a masochist you'll accept :o .

This was posted elsewhere:

Information on how reviewers are appointed can be found in this thread. There are links in there to more detailed threads. I figured I would just provide a link instead of attempting to repeat all the information that can be gained from reading that thread and the threads it links to.  :rolleyes:
Edited by carleenp
This was posted elsewhere:

Information on how reviewers are appointed can be found in this thread. There are links in there to more detailed threads. I figured I would just provide a link instead of attempting to repeat all the information that can be gained from reading that thread and the threads it links to.  :rolleyes:

I knew someone would dredge up that thread.

Men and Women may forget, but the search function never does...