Micro Log Pages, Where Do I Find?

tnfishdaddy

You might want to consider using "Rite-in-the-Rain" paper when placing a log in a microcache. I visited one recently where the micro's logbook was sopping wet and I couldn't write in it at all. Use Google's Froogle search, and you'll come up with a number of suppliers for this special paper. Just cut to size.

You might want to consider using "Rite-in-the-Rain" paper when placing a log in a microcache. I visited one recently where the micro's logbook was sopping wet and I couldn't write in it at all. Use Google's Froogle search, and you'll come up with a number of suppliers for this special paper. Just cut to size.

Rite in the Rain is OK, but it really isn't waterproof. It will fall apart with extended exposure to water. National Geographic Adventure Paper is the best totally waterproof paper I've used. Well it's not really paper, its more of a plastic, but it is great for micro logs, or any log that might get wet. It isn't cheap at a buck a sheet, but you can get 4-5 micro logs from one sheet.