Biggest Cache Container

Touchstone

What's the biggest cache container in the world, active or archived. If it's giving too much away, if you could just describe the dimensions and not give away where/what it is.

The biggest ones I've heard about are a camping trailer in Los Vegas (now archived because the trailer got sold), and a broken down Toyota Land Cruiser.

What's the biggest cache container in the world, active or archived. If it's giving too much away, if you could just describe the dimensions and not give away where/what it is.

The biggest ones I've heard about are a camping trailer in Los Vegas (now archived because the trailer got sold), and a broken down Toyota Land Cruiser.

In Holland (?) there is a log cabin! :o Does it get much bigger than this?

I've heard about the broken down SUV in the woods. The entire inside of the truck is the cache container. It's been mentioned in these forums before. Someone will markwell.

I've never heard of the log cabin. Can you provide a linky?

Sorry. I have no idea where I saw it. :o But it's out there! I'll post a link if I can find it again. It was a couple who owned a wine making business in the Netherlands and they used one of their buildings as a cache container along with wine storage.

Thanks for the Markwell cache_test. I didn't do a search on "mother" :o .

The log cabin is pretty cool. I didn't catch that article at TC. The one I'm considering is a place we drive by nearly everyday and I always joke with my son, "there's the largest cache in the world". Now that I have an idea for the location, I didn't want to make claims that weren't true. Here's a picture off of the Terraserver site:

thelargestcache2.jpg

Edited by Touchstone