Worldwide Interactive Cache

many thanks to all of the people throughout the usa, ireland, south africa, and other parts of the world, for offering items to my soon to be cache!

i will be depositing a cache in the bristol area of the united kingdom - towards the end of april.

this cache will be largely made up of items that have been sent to me from geocachers around the world that use a signaure item.

I will also be including my own signature item, plus other items to ensure that the cache has something worth finding for everyone.

i will be listing all items sent to me on the website-as items originally placed (including their origin), and hope that this cache will be an interesting one to find, with some quality items gathered from around the world.

if you would like to add something to the cache (whether a sig item or just anything), then please email me!

cheers!

scott

Why is this spam? You didn't call my thread spam when I asked for sig items for a cache I was doing. By the way.. The bikini looks great on you... brings out your ear hair perfectly. :P

Fly, correct me if my memory's failing me here, but when you solicited ideas, did you do it in one thread, or did you post two threads in the general forum and separate spam threads in the New England, Northeast, Northwest, South and Southeast, Midwest, Great Plains, "All Nations", Arabian, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, United Kingdom, South America, South Africa, Spanish Speaking, Belgium and Nordic & Baltic Forums?

One thread would be lovely. Nineteen is, indeed, "mindless rubbish."

Oh, and thanks for noticing the new look! :P

Think you might be a tad confused meester leprechaun!

i aint Fly!

I did post my message to all of the forums because i wanted all of them to be involved. If id known that this was clearly an illegal move in such a serious GAME, then i wouldnt have posted what i did!

As it is, i am attempting to involve members of the geocaching community in a worldwde cache, which will promote interaction between members throughout the world.

This has already proved popular due to the amount of people throughout the world, that have sent items to be involved in my new cache.

If you would like to discuss my intentions further, i would be happy to converse with you -using the following email address - - doctorscotland@hotmail.com

I hope that you might consider your opinion with regards to me, and if you wish, contact using the enclosed address.

yours

scott

Once again you have posted the same message. At least you only posted it once this time. The proper way to get the duplicate message out two weeks later would have been to bump your old topic in *one* forum. If you are looking for a worldwide audience you could have bumped the topic in the Geocaching Topics forums *only*. Instead you have posted the exact same message again.

This topic is closed. Further spamming of the forums could lead to having your account terminated in the forums.