Buddy List

Mastifflover

Love the new changes especially the ignore list but one of the first things that I looked for was the addition of a buddy list to track finds of some friends. Is this still being considered?

Yes. I even have commented out code that indicates on your profile page if you have any friends.

Love the new changes especially the ignore list but one of the first things that I looked for was the addition of a buddy list to track finds of some friends.  Is this still being considered?

Yes. I even have commented out code that indicates on your profile page if you have any friends.

Wow!! TPTB actually know about my sad life and the fact I have few friends due to Geocaching??!!!??

Love the new changes especially the ignore list but one of the first things that I looked for was the addition of a buddy list to track finds of some friends.  Is this still being considered?

I had a friend once! :ph34r:

But then I took up Geocaching.

Edited by Right Wing Wacko

Thanks! Looking forward to it. :laughing: