Become Premium W/o Creditcard

Raoul

Hi,

I would like to become a premium member and I do have a paypal account,but I don't want to send money via money order and I don't have (want) a creditcard...

Why isn't it possible to just transfer money via PayPal???

I just don't understand.....I mean....,money is money,isn't it????

And if it would be possible to pay via PayPal (without owning a creditcard) I'm sure a lot more people would become premium member!!!!

I know a lot in Holland would!!!!

Greetings from The Netherlands...

Unless something has changed that I haven't heard, you *CAN* do transfer money into Geocaching.com's account with Paypal. How do you get money into your Paypal account without a credit card or money order?

Well if I go to the subscribe-page and I press the PayPal button I have to "add" a creditcard to pay....

(I can transfer money directly from my bank-account to my PayPal-account)

And I don't want to send a check or money order from Holland because that will cost me almost as much as an annual membership!!

There's a lot of talk about this issue on the dutch geocaching forum....

(btw,I allready ordered a lot of stuff from the US of A using PayPal and that worked like a charm,it just doesn't work to get a membership........I also bought GSAK last week using PayPal,and no problems there either!!!)

Well if I go to the subscribe-page and I press the PayPal button I have to "add" a creditcard to pay....

Well at that point you're on PayPal's site, so I would guess something's not set up on your PayPal account. Maybe you need to transfer money to your PayPal account first? :laughing:

Well at that point you're on PayPal's site, so I would guess something's not set up on your PayPal account. Maybe you need to transfer money to your PayPal account first? :laughing:

Nope....that's not it!!!!

There's money in my account....

(someone correct me if I'm wrong,but could it be that everybody here who is a premium-member has a creditcard???)

(or...at least everybody who became a member using PayPal!!)

There are three selections on the subscribe page:

• Monthly Premium Membership (Renews Monthly) $3/month
  • Annual Premium Membership (Does not renew) $30/year
  • Annual Premium Membership (Renews Annually) $30/year

I would think if you choose the one that does not review it shouldn't ask you for a credit card. Either one that renews will be looking for a future automatic renewal process.